Wednesday 25 January 2017

Three Robbers in a Bus I met and the lesson I learnt… (Part 2)


AS I SAID STORY IS NOT YET FINISHED. THREE ROBBERS MET ME AGAIN ON THE SAME ROUTE...


This was another week day. Apprx. after 1 month of the first incident. After finishing the work, I was heading towards my home on the same route. This time i was not alone. One of my office colleague was with me. She also has the same route. But she used to live in Surya Nagar between Dilshad Garden Border Bus Stand and Anand Vihar.

I am mentioning my route again.

Motinagar, Delhi (Office) >>by bus>> Inderlok Metro Station >>Metro>> Dilshad Garden Metro >>walking>> Dilshad Garden Border Bus Stand >>Bus>> Surya Nagar>> Anand Vihar Auto Stand >>Shared Auto>> Vaishali in Ghaziabad (my home)


We were talking with each other about...mmmmmmm... Sorry I do not remember the topic....
After a while I started telling her about my encounter with three robbers one month back. She was making faces thinking that i am boasting about my myself a lot. So I stopped talking about the incident. We got down at Dilshad Garden Metro Station and picked the Non DTC (Private) Bus at Dilshad Garden Border Bus Stand. As i entered the bus and took the ticket from conductor and turn back, I saw the same Guy who met me last time. One who was little shorter but muscular than me. I smiled and gave one ticket to my friend. After giving ticket to her I smiled and said to her your friends are here in the Bus. The robbers I was talking about. Her Eyes got wide (May be out of fear). Then I turned back to the robber with serious (but free from any anger, fear) face. Robber recognized me. I think he have rarely met any person like me.

He said slowly (bowing his head) moving side to me, "Marega Saala (Wanna Die)"

In the same way moving side to him and bowing my head, I said "Haa ye maarenge Mujhe..!!! (Oh yes, u all can kill me...!!! sarcastically)"

Robber to me (in anger): Kya bola... !!! (What did you said...!!!)

Me to Robber in anger: I got near to him with face to face and Looking in his Eye with a gap of 2 inch, Batau abhi kya hua..!!! ( U wanna know what did i said...!!!)

Robber: Tu apna kaam kar aur mujhe apna kaam karne de (You do you work and let me do my work).

Me: Beta aisaa hai.. Naa to tu mera kaam kar paaega aur naa hi mere rehte hue is Bus me kisi ka kar paaegaa.. Utar Jaa Bus se.. ( Thing is.. Neither you can rob me nor you can Rob anyone in this bus as iam here in the Bus. You just get down)

Suddenly I saw two more Guys standing behind him. Their heights were in ascending order like we used to stand in school morning prayers....Lolz... I noticed instantly that these two were with him. But these two were different Guys I met previously.

One more thing to notice is previously he was not afraid of me despite rough talk we had with each other. This time too he was not scared of me. But as soon as I got very near to his face and looked in his eyes, I was able to see the fear in his eyes at this very instant.

Then I said to my friend, common move ahead. I got her a seat in the mid part of the Bus. I was standing infront of her. One Guy was sitting just behind her seat. Other two Guys were standing infront of me. I was listening Song with earphone on. Suddenly I realized I have to be more alert. So I removed the earphone.

The robber sitting behind her, stood up and said to me politely.. Bhai mujhe aage jaane do.. (Brother please let me go forward).

I said politely too: Bilkul bhai.. (Sure brother. Please go) 

Then all the three robbers got down somewhere in between. This girl said - Why have you done this. They could have knife. I smiled and said. Yes this was possible.... Then her stand came too and she got down and after few minutes my stand came too. 

This encounter was little funny. She was scared and was not even saying a word. But yes this is natural reaction of people. And i think by keeping quiet, she was helping me as the matter did not got escalated. 

Again none of the people dared to speak even a word to those robbers and as usual I didn't expected too. After this incident I never met those robbers as I left this company after few months. But I heard few news from other friends about Mobile pickpocketing on the same route. Also after few years route structure has completely changed. Now shared autos are more favored in those routes.
I think those robbers might have changed their routes. But yes I do pray someday they feel guilty for all their wrong doings and choose the right path in their life.

Namaste











Ranjit Mishra
Martial Warriors Academy
www.martialart-warriors.in
Email- ranjitmishramartialarts@gmail.com

4 comments: